12/16/2010

Day 1

I picked a stupid day to start this, honestly. My laundry bin is spilling out into my room and I have an essay to write. But still, I tried. I wanted to wear a skirt today, but when I heard a tearing noise and looked down, I realized that my flesh-tones stockings are in need of replacement.
So, I decided on this outfit.
Pardon the mess in the background. 
I like the half-up half-down hair style
I just bought that shirt yesterday. When I buy clothes, I tend to wear them as soon as possible. 
Those boots have a bit of a heel, although from the picture you can't really tell. Because I'm so tall (about 5'8"), I don't usually wear any heel at all. But I fell in love with these when I saw them at K-Mart
Here's a better shot of them.
I was going to wear some jewelry, but it would have irritated my skin. I can only wear Stainless Steel pieces or my skin reacts badly to it. I have to put clear nail polish on my other jewelry to be able to wear it.
I have my ears pierced. Soon I'll be getting the cartilage on my right ear pierced too, I'm excited about that.

2 comments:

  1. I REALLY like this outfit, wasn't too sure about the shirt in the first image, thought it was just a black T-shirt. LOOOOOVE those boots! and DEFINITELY love that pose in the last shot! WORK IT GIRL!

    ReplyDelete