12/15/2010

Oh, Hello There.

Daily picture posts will start tomorrow, seeing as it's almost midnight right now.
I went shopping today and I got some cool new tops, so I'm feeling pretty good about this.


This is what I look like on a good day, normally.

Some things to say about my "style" right now:
#1 I don't wear make-up. None. Just some Burt's Bees Chapstick.
#2 I wear a lot of black. I don't call myself punk or goth or anything, black just works for me. It's easy.
#3 My hair is at an awkward length and I can't do anything with it. I don't know if I should let it grow out or get it cut again. TOUGH DECISIONS.


Usually, the only time I really care about how I look is when my dance group is recording a video. Now, for some shameless advertising.
http://paradisepeach.webs.com

1 comment: